Thursday, June 14, 2007

Revival of Repair America

The Rich is back.

Good news everyone! I have reclaimed Repair America, and plan on maintaining the blog more often. Hopefully I can find something interesting to put on there, but no promises. It might end up being an entry on law or whatever I’m studying this week, in regards to current events.

Like a phoenix, this blog rises from the ashes. The original posts were about illegal immigration. Apparently, this is the issue that is at the forefront of my mind, and at the forefront of politics today. The blog will cover some of this, but will not be exclusive to it.

Some people I work with think that all I do is toe the republican line. Some friends think that too. I am here to set the record straight. I toe the American line, the Constitutional line, and republicans, as much as democrats, have failed both of these lines.

Interesting articles and columns will be linked here, as well as my other opinions on culture, movies, music, and how culture reflects, or is reflected, in these mediums. I hope that this will be an interesting blog, and that it spreads beyond my group of friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home